Sunday, October 15, 2006

Much Awaited Friends Inventory

Lisa:
Lisa is my roommate and is from Manilla, and goes to Ateno Manilla. She is very clean and I feel bad that I am not as so, but she is too amazing and nice to care. She is a business major and has a fancy internship doing marketing for a hospital so twice a week she leaves all dressed up while I like roll out of bed into class.

Sienara:

Sienara is from Indonesia but goes to Loyola New Orleans. She is no doubt my closest girlfriend here. Also we joke that her father is the Sultan of Indonesia, making her princess and heir to the throne. She lives on my floor.





Michael:
Michael is from Cali near San Fransisco and goes to Santa Clara University. He and I are very good friends, he likes martial arts and to piss me off. Very frequently I want to kill him. He lives directly under me so sometimes Lisa and I jump up and down just to bug him, no just kidding.





Danny:
Danny lives down the hall, and loves plants. He is from West Virginia and goes to school in West Virginia. He plays the guitar, and sometimes comes in and sings Lisa and I to sleep.






JT:
JT and Danny are roommates. Like I said they love plants, and are really good together. Which is interesting because they are nothing a like. JT is from Massechusets, and goes to Fairfield Conneticut. He wears polo shirts and plaid shorts and likes all the same music and movies as me. At first our similar interests were almost creepy, but we’ve gotten used to it. Also he loves Arrested, and wakes me up every morning, just about. Lisa and I don’t lock our door at night.


Jon:
Jon lives on the 4th floor. He and Danny were roommates on the silk road. He is from Boston and goes to school in California. He does a wicked Boston accent. He wants to be a sports journalist and talks sports and plays basketball almost as frequently as he breathes.





Jerome:
Jerome lives next door to Mike, and is like a cuddly bear. He is from Cincinnati and goes to BC. His room always smells like inscence and he watches a lot of Seinfeld and Aqua Teen.







Jamel:
Jamel and Mike were inseperable on the Silk Road, but now Jerome and Jamel have become a twosome we like to call, Jarrel. Jamel is from DC and goes to BC also. He has a twin sister and is a pretty good cartoonist. He also is really good and practiced in Kapewara, the African Dance fighting, and it is awesome.


Kev:
Kev was a late addition to my friends list because he spent the first few weeks in China after the silk road (he was on group A) in a hospital in Hong Kong because is ear drum exploded. We like to call him Grizzles, well, we tried but it didn’t really catch on. He is from Washington (the state) and goes to school there. He really likes the movie Captain Ron, it makes him feel how Love Actually makes me feel.


Carlos:
Carlos is also a Group A kid. He is from Maryland, and goes to school in Pennsylvania. He likes to draw with me and plays the Bass. He taught me how to play Only in Dreams on it. He’s on the third floor.



Jody:
Jody was group A also, and is also on the third floor. She is from St Louis, and goes to SLU. Technically she is a senior but because she’s staying here for a year she won’t graduate til next year. She is always energetic and happy (it scares me sometimes) and is just one of the most positive people I’ve met. We’re most likely going to be roomies next semester!

5 Comments:

Blogger Grace A. Woodard said...

so sorry i missed you, lady! it's nice to be able to picture your cohorts. i lost so many of my pictures from italy.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Elk Warrior said...

alright, guess that's NOT roeder's broham

2:58 AM  
Blogger Elk Warrior said...

ALSO THERES KOALA YUMMIES IN THE JODY PICTURE

12:58 PM  
Blogger Diana Leigh Benanti said...

MALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

RETURN TO ST LOUIS IMMEDIATELY. I WONT STAND FOR THIS CHINESE NONSENSE.

THE PARK ROYALE 90210 AWAITS!

and gagan is dying without you. she talks about you all the time, its actually quite cute/annoying.

7:08 AM  
Blogger Linni said...

hey how come it won't let me look at the post while i comment? i need references!

there you go. lisa makes me think of our trip this summer, cuz doesn't gagan have some job where she gets up early in fancy clothes and makes us feel like bums? i seem to remember that. maybe i'm crazy.

when JT wakes you up in the morning, does he ask you what the most important thing is, and do you say breakfast or family?

where does jon go to school in california?

there's a professor here who is like 45 and she does capoeira and its incredible. i'm trying to get her to start a club or teach it but she's busy.

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home